Conference Registration Fee
Until January 20, 2019
After January 31, 2019
1. No matter the paper is single-authored or multi-authored, if you would like to have the
paper published in the conference proceedings, you need to pay registration fee
US$450 for each paper before January 20, 2019 or US$490 after January 31, 2019.
2. The discount registration fee for extra participants (not the first participant) of the
same paper is US$200 per person.
3. The registration fee for non-author participant is US$200 per person.
4. Every registered participant will get one set of conference package, which covers
admission to all conference sessions, lunch, coffee breaks, and a copy of
conference proceedings in CD-ROM format.
Following are two attached forms for NETs2019 registration.
1. One is for NETs2019 author's registration which charges $450 US dollars.
2. Another file is for people who want to participate in NETs2019 without presentations
which charges $200 US dollars.
Note: The registration fee will not refund in a month before conference date.